Parents and guests of all new students are strongly encouraged to join their students for dinner, the main welcome and worship session, and the ice cream social on the first day.* The sessions and activities on Thursday through Sunday are for students only.
Students will receive their final schedules when they check in on Wednesday, August 14:
- Residential students - 8:00 am through 5:00 pm at their designated residence halls at the Regent Commons (#9 and #10 on map).
- Commuter students -2:00 pm through 5:00 pm at the Student Center (#5 on map).
Wednesday, August 14: Welcome New Students! (Move-in for residential students)
|8:00 - 5:00 pm||Students move in to Foundation and Constitution Halls
On-site check-in for residential students
|8:00 - 5:00 pm||Take care of business - all offices open:
- Financial Aid
- Business Office
- Student Services (Student ID, Disability Services, lost & found)
- Regent Ordinary (Opens at 7 am for breakfast; purchase meal cards)
|12:00 - 12:30 pm||Outdoor University Chapel (Optional)
Rain location - Moot Court Room
|2:00 - 5:00 pm||On-site check-in for commuting students|
|4:00 - 4:45 pm
5:00 - 5:45 pm
|Dinner* (Students, Parents & Guests)
Note: Dinner will occur in shifts, which will be desginated on students' name tags when you arrive.
|6:00 - 7:00 pm||Official Welcome and Family Worship|
|7:00 - 8:00 pm||Ice Cream Social (Students, Parents & Guests)*|
* The nominal $10.00 orientation fee for parents and guests paid during registration covers the dinner and ice cream social. There is no further programming for parents or guests beyond Wednesday evening. The remaining schedule is for students only.