Campus Connection & Welcome Week
Campus Connection and Welcome Week are not just orientation events, they are an experience! Following the excitement of Move-in Day, there are two days of getting to know your classmates, student leaders, and professors, learning about the various resources and services that will help you to succeed at Regent, and signing up for exciting opportunities from the Offices of Student Life and Campus Ministries. Join one of the numerous student organizations, get involved with intramurals, serve on the worship team, sign up for missions trips, and more during Campus Connection and Welcome Week. Parents are welcome to attend the dinner, the official welcome and family worship, and ice cream social on the evening of Move-in day.
Who should attend? Students who...
- Are under 23 years of age
- Attend school as their primary responsibility (full time)
- Are looking to experience a strong sense of campus community
- Will be living on or near campus*
* Mandatory for traditional-aged freshmen and transfer students, who plan to study on campus nine (9) or more credit hours, regardless of whether they live on campus or live with family in the Virginia Beach area. Registration for the event is required.