Maximize Regent: A Special Saturday Seminar for New Adult Learners
October 27, 2010
Maximize Regent is a practical, skills-based seminar designed for adult learners, who are local to Regent's Virginia Beach campus. Held on a Saturday prior to the start of each session, the seminar addresses the specific needs and concerns of working adults who earn their degrees primarily online or in the evenings. "We recognized that we have to offer a variety of opportunities for our working adult learners, whose needs differ considerably as compared to our more traditional-aged residential students," said Kyle Graham, Director of Student Engagement and Retention. "Having completed my undergraduate degree while working full-time, I can identify with the challenges that come with increased responsibility. We want to help prepare students to maximize their experience at Regent."
- 2011-2012 Student Government Representatives Elected
- Online Peer Mentorship Program Going Strong
- New Debate Club Seeks to Make its Mark
- Regent Undergraduate Council Hosts 2nd Annual "Culture in the Commons"
- RSU Hosts Grad School Fair
- Resident Assistants Win Awards at Annual Conference
- UNChapel: A student-inspired, student-led, and student-produced chapel service
- Peer Mentorship Program for Online Students Launches
- Campus Connection - A New Orientation Experience for Residential Undergrads
- Regent University News & Events
- View Regent University News & Events.
- Regent in the News
- Learn about the latest Regent faculty, staff, and students featured in the media.
- Featured Faculty in the News
- Read published articles by a featured Regent professor.
- View Regent periodicals featuring a variety of topics relevant to Christian leadership.