International Students who Study Online
If you plan to study ONLINE from your home country (not in the U.S.), these documents are required:
- Official Transcripts for both Secondary/High School and College or University level courses Evaluation/Translation of Foreign Transcripts
- Secondary/High School Transcripts require "Document" level evaluation only
- College/University Transcripts require "Course by Course" evaluation
- If Transcripts are not in English they must be translated before being submitted for evaluation
- Photocopy of your current Passport ID page and any U.S. Visa history pages (Note: We do not accept expired passports)
- Your TOEFL score if your native language is not English
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Professional Resume/Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- All required documents must be submitted by the deadline for the term that you plan to start.
* Essay Topic:
Regent University's motto is "Christian Leadership to Change the World." Please submit your essay describing how an undergraduate degree from Regent University will help you meet your personal goals, and in the process, create a Christian leader to change the world.
Your essay must be typed, and should be between 300 and 500 words. Include your name, address, and telephone or email address.
Submit your essay to:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Admissions Essay" in the subject line, or mail to:
Undergraduate Admissions SC 218
1000 Regent University Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-9800 USA