College-Level Examination Program®
CLEP is a great way to earn college credits and help your wallet relax. For more information, please go to the CLEP website: www.collegeboard.com .
The College of Arts & Sciences will accept up to 30 CLEP credits, to see our CLEP transfer guide, click here .
Regent offers CLEP exams most Monday evenings at 6:00 p.m. and Friday mornings at 9:00 a.m. To schedule an exam appointment, please complete the following:
- Pre-register for the exam here at least one week prior to your desired exam date. The non-refundable $20 registration fee must be paid prior to scheduling an exam and is for only one test date. If you are unable to make your scheduled test date due to extenuating circumstances you may submit an appeal for your registration fee to be used for a second date. Forward all appeals to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 757-352-4685.
- If you need an ADA accommodation please contact email@example.com or 757-352-4385 at least one week prior to your desired test date. Please do not register for an exam until you have verified that your requested ADA accommodation can be made at this test site.
- Upon submitting your registration you will receive an email receipt for your registration payment.
- Please allow 2 business days for your registration to be processed. You will then receive an email confirmation of your registration confirming your requested exam date. Please note that you must be confirmed prior to check-in to take an exam.
- On the day of your exam, please arrive at Regent University CRB 122 at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled test date and time. Failure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior may result in forfeiture your test date and registration fee.
- When you check in for your exam you will need to present two forms of ID (refer to your confirmation email for appropriate forms of ID). Failure to present the proper ID at check-in will result in forfeiture of your test date and registration fee.
- You will also need to present a credit or debit card to make the $80 CLEP payment at check-in. Failure to make the CLEP payment at check-in will result in forfeiture of your test date and registration fee.
Please direct any questions regarding CLEP at Regent University to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 757-352-4385.
To search for other local CLEP testing facilities, please visit collegeboard.com/clep .