Incoming Freshman Applicants
Students age 22 or younger with less than 15 transferable college credits
Your application is not complete until all of the following have been received:
- Completed online application Apply Now
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Signed Community Life Form (Part of Application)
- Official High School Transcripts*.
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable).
Have Regent University obtain your official college transcripts for you. Click here to find out how.
- SAT/ACT scores (if the student has been out of high school for < 5 years)
- Enrollment deposit upon acceptance (necessary for registration)
- All first year freshmen intending to study on campus full-time in the Traditional Campus Program are required to live on campus if you live outside of a 25 mile radius of our campus. To guarantee
priority housing in the Commons, students must complete the following
Step 1: Must be an accepted student in to Regent University (Admission application due by April 25, 2012 to meet the May 1, 2013 housing deadline)
Step 2: After acceptance is confirmed, must submit the online Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application (if applicable), and pay appropriate deposits online
** - Essay Topic
Regent University’s motto is “Christian Leadership to Change the World.” Please submit your essay describing how an undergraduate degree from Regent University will help you meet your personal goals, and in the process, create a Christian leader to change the world.
Your essay must be typed, and should be between 300 and 500 words. Include your name, address, and telephone or email address.
Submit your essay to:
email@example.com with Admissions Essay in the subject line, or mail to:
Attn: Enrollment Support Services
1000 Regent University Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-9800
* - Regent University is unable to request High School Transcripts