Adult Student Applicants
Students age 23 or older with less than 15 transferable college credits
Your application is not complete until all of the following have been received:
- Completed online application Apply Now
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Signed Community Life Form (Part of Application)
- Official High School Transcripts*
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable)
Have Regent University obtain transcripts for you. Click here to find out how. In order to ensure that your transcript is received by the upcoming deadline, please submit your Transcript Request Form at least two weeks before the deadline.Tidewater Community College Students: In order to meet the fall 2013 deadline, you are advised to request your transcripts through Docufide.
- Resume (we want to know what you have been doing since high school)
- $50 enrollment deposit upon acceptance (necessary for registration)
* - Regent University is unable to request High School Transcripts
** - Essay Topic
Regent University’s motto is “Christian Leadership to Change the World.” Please submit your essay describing how an undergraduate degree from Regent University will help you meet your personal goals, and in the process, create a Christian leader to change the world.
Your essay must be typed, and should be between 300 and 500 words. Include your name, address, and telephone or email address.
Submit your essay to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Admissions Essay in the subject line, or mail to:
Attn: Enrollment Support Services
1000 Regent University Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-9800