Alpha Epsilon Theta (ΑΕΘ) exists to provide Regent University's government students - both undergraduate and graduate, a community that fosters scholarship and intellectual development.
This is accomplished specifically through the following means:
- By stimulating productive scholarship and intelligent interest in the subject of government.
- By seeking to promote a better understanding of government among its members.
- By promoting worthwhile curricular and extracurricular activities related to government and political science.
- By advancing and diffusing knowledge and interest in government and political science.
- By organizing and conducting seminars, conferences, research, discussion groups, and publications in the subjects of government and political science.