B.S. in International Studies Educational Goals
The International Studies Major at Regent University has the following goals as student learning outcomes:
- International studies students will exhibit critical thinking skills in their analysis of competing and complex principles and sources of information within the field.
- Students will display the ability to integrate biblical principles and various disciplinary approaches within international studies.
- Students will evidence knowledge of the foundational approaches to and concepts in international studies.
- Students will exhibit the ability to use ethical and legal principles in the fulfillment of their professional responsibilities.
- Students will demonstrate competence in the methods and tools of qualitative and quantitative research and the ability to formulate and express the results.
- Students will be involved in professional activities.