Regent University serves as a center of Christian thought and action to provide excellent education through a biblical perspective and global context, equipping Christian leaders to change the world.
These values are central to Regent and have guided the university since its founding:
- Christ First: Regent University has as its focal point the teachings, practices, and person of Jesus Christ, and fosters a trans-denominational environment.
- Excellence: Regent University will be recognized for its excellence in education, scholarship, service, and workplace environment.
- Leadership: Regent University values authentic, servant leadership and seeks to equip leaders to have a global impact.
School of Law
Our mission is to provide an excellent legal education from a Christian perspective, to nurture and encourage our students toward spiritual maturity, and to engage the world through Christian legal thought and practice.
Our mission includes:
- The education and training of students to become excellent lawyers within the standards of the legal profession.
- The nurturing and encouragement of students to become mature Christians who exercise the gifts of the Holy Spirit and display the fruits of the Holy Spirit in their personal and professional lives.
- The grounding of students in the biblical foundations of law, legal institutions, and processes of conflict resolution; the recognition of questions of righteousness in the operation of law; and the pursuit of true justice through professional legal service.
- The nurturing and encouragement of other law students, practicing lawyers, judges, legislators, government officials, educators, and others to recognize and seek the biblical foundations of law, legal institutions, and the processes of conflict resolution; to recognize questions of righteousness in the operation of the law; and to pursue true justice through professional legal service.