Leroy R. Hassell, Sr. National
Moot Court Competition
We have acquired a block of rooms for a discounted rate at the Hyatt Place Chesapeake/Greenbrier. The hotel is located about 7 minutes away from our campus. They offer a free airport shuttle, as well as a transportation to and from Regent. The room rate is $99.00/night for two queen beds w/ a queen sleeper sofa OR one king bed w/ a queen sleeper sofa. Additional booking information is contained below:
Visiting guests should make reservations ASAP to ensure availability of rate. Rates are subject to applicable taxes, which are currently 13% + $1.00 per room, per night, and subject to change without notice.
Reservations can be made two ways:
1. Call Toll-Free: 888 Hyatt HP (1-888-492-8847). Please Have Your Guests RequestRegent University Corporate Rate.
2. Booking On The Web At www.hyattplacechesapeake.com & Using The Special Code:42606 In The Box Labeled Group/Corporate #.
All reservations must be guaranteed with an acceptable form of payment. If someone needs to cancel a reservation please cancel by 3 PM EST 24 hours prior to arrival. Check-in time is 3 PM. Guests may be checked-in earlier depending on occupancy levels and availability of ready rooms. Check out time is 12 PM.
Directions from Hyatt Place Chesapeake/Greenbrier (709 Eden Way N., Chesapeake, VA) To Regent University (1000 Regent University Dr., Virginia Beach, VA):
(Total Travel Estimate: 7 Minutes / 4.51 Miles)
1. Start Out Going East On Eden Way N Toward Executive Blvd. 0.8 Mi
2. Turn Left Onto Greenbrier Pkwy. 0.4 Mi
3. Merge Onto I-64 W/Hampton Roads Belt Toward VA Beach/Hampton/Richmond. 2.6 Mi
4. Take The Indian River Rd East Exit, Exit 286b. 0.3 Mi
5. Merge Onto Indian River Rd/Va-407 S. 0.1 Mi 6. Turn Slight Right Onto Regent University Dr. 0.3 Mi
7. 1000 Regent University Dr Is On The Left.
NOTE: We have free airport shuttle & transportation to/from Regent 8am-10pm. Please call the hotel directly to reserve shuttle times at 757-312-0020.