Regent University Law Review Symposium Participants
Michael I. Pirron
Michael I. Pirron is the CEO and founder of Impact Makers, one of the largest certified B corporations in Virginia. Mr. Pirron also played an important role in Virginia’s adoption of its benefit corporation statute.
- Gregory P. Bergethon, Esq., C.P.A., The Keel Group, Ltd.
- Dana Brakman Reiser, Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
- Cassady V. Brewer, Assistant Professor of Law, Georgia State University College of Law
- Joan MacLeod Heminway, W.P. Toms Distinguished Professor of Law, University of Tennessee College of Law
- Lyman P.Q. Johnson Robert O. Bentley Professor of Law, Washington & Lee School of Law; Laurence and Jean LeJeune Distinguished Chair in Law and Professor, University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Marcia L. Narine, Visiting Professor of Law, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Michael I. Pirron, CEO of Impact Makers, a founding certified B Corporation in Virginia
- Kyle Westaway, Founder of Westaway Law, co-founder of social enterprise Biographe, and lecturer at Harvard Law
- Douglas H. Cook (Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Regent University School of Law)
- J. Haskell Murray (Assistant Professor, Regent University School of Law)