M.A. Applicants - Personal Statement Instructions
The Personal Statement represents an occasion to demonstrate your fit for the Master’s in Law Program and an example of the level of your writing proficiency. To assist us in your evaluation, please respond to the following questions in a Word document. Your answers will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee in conjunction with the other items required in the application process.
- Strive for clarity and specificity
- One and a half (1.5) space
- 12-point Times New Roman
- Response should follow the word limits assigned for each question
- Responses should NOT be listed on separate pages but rather one continuous document
- Be sure to include your full name on every page using a header or footer tool
Personal Statement Questions
- What is the foundation of your beliefs and values, and how do these beliefs and values affect your career aspirations? (Approx. 250 words)
- What is your current church involvement, including attendance, worship, ministries, and other activities? (Approx. 150 words)
- Why did you choose the master’s programs to which you are applying, including Regent’s M.A. in Law? (Approx. 150 words)
- Why are you pursuing a Master of Arts in Law and how do your beliefs and values affect your career aspirations? (Approx. 250-500 words)
Submit Personal Statement as an attachment in a Word document to email@example.com.