FOUNDATIONS FOR JUSTICE – FINAL PHASE
Law libraries are changing as a new generation of law students access information and conduct research in a digital format. Also, as Regent University continues to grow, our law students simply need more and quieter study space. Your tax-deductible gift, in any amount, will help Regent advance as a leader in providing a Christ-first, academically excellent legal education. You will be part of an enduring legacy that:
- Empowers principled future lawyers and legal counselors to fully realize their legal callings.
- Attracts high-caliber students who will know that Regent is deeply committed to every facet of their academic success.
- Above all else, promotes the cause of justice in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
- Upgrade Library Seating - in April 2013 we were able to upgrade library seating with 300 brand new chairs!
These fully ergonomic chairs are more conducive to lengthy studying, researching, writing and computing.
REMAINING RENOVATION NEEDS
- Widen Study Carrels – To accommodate both books and laptops.
- Create Individual and Group Study Rooms – To enhance study with soundproofing and SMART Board technology that can connect to multiple laptops or handheld devices simultaneously.
- Build an Environmentally Controlled Special Collections Room – To protect, preserve and feature special collections, including historic books and manuscripts. This room will also include a beautiful grand reading room with carrels and tables for studying.