Eugene C. Elser
- JD 1979, University of Tennessee College of Law.
- Ph.D. 1972, Ohio State University.
- M.A. 1970, Ohio State University.
- B.A. 1968, summa cum laude , Roberts Wesleyan College.
- Professor, Regent School of Law, 1993-present.
- General Counsel, Regent University, 1985 - 2004.
- Professor, Regent University College of Communication and the Arts, 1985-93.
- General Counsel, Great Southern Savings and Loan Association, Springfield, MO, 1984-85.
- Solo Practitioner, Springfield, MO, 1981-85.
- Associate Professor; Assistant Professor, 1972-76, Evangel University, Springfield, MO, 1976-85.
- In-House Counsel, American Title Insurance Company, Springfield, MO, 1983.
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Greene County, MO, 1980.
- Admitted: Missouri.
Journal Articles and Notes
Charismatic Communication: A Theoretical Perspective, 10 Paraclete J. (1976).
Newspaper and Periodical Articles
Organization for Communication, Advance Mag. (Nov. 1975).
Presentations and Conference Sessions Chaired
A Discussion of the Communication Theory of Watchman Nee, Speech Communication Convention, New Orleans, LA (1988).
Trends in the Communication Programs at Christian Colleges and Universities, paper presented Conference on Communication and Christianity, Wheaton, IL (1988).
Audience Jury Tests of Speech Effectiveness, paper presented, Central States Speech Convention, Chicago, IL (1976).
The Charismatic Communication Behaviors of George Fox, paper presented, Speech Communication Convention, Houston, TX (1973).
An Image Centered Dialogical Model of Communication, SCA Doctoral Honors Seminar, University of Texas, Austin, TX (1972).