Margaret L. Christiansen
Law Library Director
- M.S.I.S., Florida State University.
- J.D., Regent University.
- B.S., William Woods College.
- Director, Regent Law Library, 2009-present.
- Associate Director, Regent Law Library, 2007-2009
- Assistant Director, Regent Law Library, 1999-2007.
- Faculty Liaison, Regent Law Library, 1995-99.
- Director, Career Services, Regent School of Law, 1994-95.
- Lecturer in International Trade, Qingdao University, Qingdao, Shandong, Peoples Republic of China, 1991.
- Lecturer in International Trade, Jiangsu Polytechnic Institute, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, Peoples Republic of China, 1990.
- Admitted: Virginia, U.S. Supreme Court.
Newspaper and Periodical Articles
Extreme Makeover: Law Library Edition: The Regent University Law Library Staff Collaborates to create a New Space for Students, Spectrum, May, 2009, at 18.
Milestones in Academic Law Libraries: Law School Libraries' "among the first" great feats in the last 100 years, Spectrum, July 2005, at 10.
Donna Bausch Named 15th Recipient of Service to SEAALL Award in 2003, VALL Newsletter, Summer 2003, at 5.
In & Around VALL, VALL Newsletter, Summer, 2003, at 2.
VALL @ SEAALL: the Project Management Basics Workshop, VALL Newsletter, Summer, 2003, at 4.
In & Around VALL, VALL Newsletter, Summer, 2002, at 2.
Coming Soon to your Law Library. or, An Old-Time Technology (Finally!) Meets the Cyber-Age, Testimony, Fall, 2001, at 2.
Law Library Facts, Regent Remark, Spring, 2001, at 5.
Get Out of Your Silo!, VALL Newsletter , Spring, 2001, at 3.
The Founders Collection: A Rare Opportunity to Be a Part of History, (co-authored with Charles Oates ) (Dec. 1997) (unpublished manuscript, on file with authors).