James M. Boland
Associate Professor and Director of Legal Research and Writing
- J.D., Regent University School of Law.
- Articles Editor, Regent University Law Review.
- M.T.S., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.
- B.A. (Political Science), Wheaton College.
- Associate Professor, Regent School of Law 2008- present; Assistant Professor, 2000-2008; Adjunct Professor, 1996-1999.
- Private Practice, 1995-1999.
Legal Writing Classes and the Substantive Law Curriculum: Do Law Schools Need to Re-think the Relationship? , Education & Practice, Vol. XII, No. 2, Virginia State Bar's Section on Education of Lawyers (2004).
Constitutional Legitimacy and the Culture Wars: Rule of Law or Dictatorship of a Shifting Supreme Court Majority , 36 Cumb. L. Rev. 245 (2005-2006).
Legal Writing Programs and Professionalism: Legal Writing Professors Can Join the Academic Club, 18 St. Thomas L. Rev. 711(2005-2006).
An Interview With the Chief Justice , Education & Practice, Vol. XIV, No. 2, Virginia State Bar's Section on Education of Lawyers (2006).