Regent Law Campus Visit
& Admitted Candidate Program
Saturday, April 18, 2015 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Our campus visit program is designed for JD, LL.M. and M.A. prospective students and applicants. Your day will provide an in-depth Regent Law experience including a:
- Workshop on preparing for law school
- Regent Law mock class and break-out session on your program of interest
- Lunch with Regent Law Faculty, ranked in the Top 10 in the nation by the Princeton Review, 2013 and 2014
- Current student and alumni panel discussion
- Session on Regent Law scholarships and how to pay for law school
- Tour of our 70-acre campus (optional)
It's your time. Register for our Regent Law Campus Visit & Admitted Candidate Program today.
Regent University, Robertson Hall
1000 Regent University Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE.