Where Award-winning Teachers are Trained
At Regent University's School of Education, we believe outstanding people make outstanding teachers. While we offer a unique program to move you quickly from student to teacher, we maintain our commitment to excellence and its impact on you as a future educator. Regent is known for bringing academic excellence, character development and high standards of learning into educational systems. Just consider the achievements of some of our graduates:
- National Middle School Principal of the Year: Sharon Byrdsong
- History Teacher of the Year, Virginia: Molly Gunsalus
- I.D.E.A.S. Award (New Jersey Department of Education): Bob Zentmeyer
- Milken Motivational Educator of the Year Award: Doreatha White, Ph.D.
- The Plato Award, Oxford University: Judy Hannah
- Medal of Honor, Oxford University: Judy Hannah
The School of Education is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC).