School of Education - Study Abroad in Turkey
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!
June 15-26, 2013
- Library at Ephesus
Travel to Turkey though School of Education's Study Abroad program and investigate global education issues while walking in the footsteps of ancient Christians!
- Participate in a global innovative round table.
- Interact with Turkish K-12 teachers, educational leaders & university faculty.
- Visit several historic sites which impact faith perspective & influence worldview.
- Tour Ankara, Cappadocia, Kusadasi (Ehpesus), and Istanbul
Trip Itinerary: View the trip itinerary.
Travel Costs: $3,800
Payment Deadline: An immediate deposit of $500 per person ensures a place on the trip. Final payment is required by April 15, 2013.
- Airport transfers in Ankara, Nevsehir, Istanbul and Izmir.
- Hotel accommodations.
- English speaking tour guide throughout the program.
- Transportation by A/C coach throughout the program.
- All entrance fees for the sightseeing in the mentioned program.
- Service charges at the hotels and restaurants in the program.
- Porterage of luggage at the hotels.
Price Does Not Include:
- All Lunches
- Beverages at the hotels, restaurants and elsewhere.
- Visa fee and personal expenses.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
More information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Information: Please visit purpleparrottravel.com.
- Spice Bazaar - Istanbul
Other Important Details
- Students may register for three credit hours for this study tour at a significantly discounted rate - $675 for 3 graduate credits - Registration required for graduate credit in addition to travel registration.
- All details are subject to change. Please refer to this page frequently for up-to-date information as details are finalized and posted.
- For specific medical information related to travel to Turkey, see http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/turkey.htm
- All American citizens are advised to register their time abroad for the trip with the U.S. State Department at https://step.state.gov/step/
Study Abroad Application
Please submit the following form to apply for the SOE Turkey Study Abroad program. Once this form is submitted, you will be redirected to a PDF Registration Form which provide information on:
- Passport/Travel Documents
- Travel Release Form
- Health Insurance
- International Travel Assistance Fee
- Vaccination Requirements
- US Department Travel Warnings
- Registering Time Abroad with U.S. State Department
- Information on the Physical Demands of the Trip
- Code of Conduct
You will need to print, sign, and return the form to Dr. Hope Jordan at email@example.com.