Online Registration Directions
To register for classes each semester, locate your classes on the Graduate School of Education course schedule and write down the Course Reference Number (CRN) (located in far left-hand column).
- Visit the University homepage and click on the “MyRegent” button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Log in using your Regent ID and Password.*
- Once there, select the “Genisys” button.
- In the Genisys window, click on the “Student Services & Financial Aid” tab.
- Click “Registration.”
- Click “Select Semester.”
- Choose the correct term and click “Submit.”
- Click “Register and Add/Drop Classes.”
- Choose the current term.
- Enter the CRN #’s for each course you want to register for in the boxes provided.
- Click “Submit Changes.”
* For assistance with your Regent ID and password, you may contact the Regent IT Helpdesk at 757.352.4076 or email@example.com.
Note: Individuals wishing to take non-degree, Professional Development (PD) courses may register any time prior to the course start date. All PD students must register using the PD Registration Form each semester.