These online courses meet ACSI certification requirements in Biblical Studies, Methods, Philosophy of Christian Education, and Administration.
Biblical Studies Courses:
- EBIB 521 Christian Heritage (3 credits)
- EBIB 523 Christian Character Formation (3 credits)
- EBIB 524 Biblical Foundations of Christian Education (3 credits)
- EBIB 516 Hermeneutics and Biblical Integration for Education (4 credits)
- EDCS 505 Philosophy of Christian Education (3 credits)
- EDCS 563 Instructional Strategies for Students Who Are At Risk** (3 credits)
- ETSL 570 Teaching Reading** (3 credits)
- EDCS 520 Individual Differences & Classroom Management** (3 credits)
- EDCS 501 Research Based Teaching Skills** (3 credits)
- EBIB 502 God's Kingdom and Academics** (3 credits)
- EDCS 553/ECEL 753 Staff Development for Christian Schools (3 credits)
- EDCS 551/ECEL 751 Financial Management for Christian Schools (3 credits)
- EDCS 552/ECEL 752 Starting & Operating Christian Schools (3 credits)
**These courses have been pre-approved by ACSI to meet the elementary and secondary methods requirements for Standards certification.