Stepping into S.T.E.M.
Jun 23 & 24 (on campus) | Jun 27-Jul 30 (online)
Stepping into S.T.E.M. will introduce middle school teachers to the concept of STEM and how integrating S.T.E.M. with subject content will enable teachers to engage students in rigorous inquiry learning. Teachers will experience an engineering design process with hands-on applications. They will connect disciplines of math, science, engineering, and technology through real world applications which address 21st century skills students need. (Open to K-8 teachers) Register Now
- Receive over $75 in FREE materials
- Learn new strategies to add STEM ideas to your classroom
- Discover new ways to enhance your students critical thinking skills
- Create activities for use in the classroom
- Earn 10 license renewal points
- Earn 1 graduate credit (30 license renewal points) through the School of Education for a reduced tuition of $200
For more information, contact the Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.