Partner With Us
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Martinson Center for Mathematics and Science! Partnerships allow the work of the center to extend beyond the campus here at Regent. During the past year, the center has partnered with Williamsburg James City County Public Schools to improve the teaching of science in elementary schools. Funded through a Math/Science Partnership grant, teachers in grades K-5 received targeted training on inquiry as well as the materials to change how they teach.
During the summer of 2012, the center worked with the Virginia Department of Education to organize the Virginia Science Standards of Learning Institutes. The four day institutes provided content training on the new standards of learning and technology enhanced items for upcoming Standards of Learning tests. Over 350 teachers participated.
Please contact us using the form below to:
- sponsor a child for a summer science camp
- sponsor a teacher attending a science and/or math workshop
- sponsor material make-and-take bags for our workshop participants (or other items)
- add your logo on campers' t-shirts or workshop participants' bags
- sponsor a school system or group of teachers
- donate to the overall mission of MCMS