Learn Science the Easy Way Through Authors who Love it!
Mar 10-Apr 26, 2014
**Registration deadline: Feb 21, 2014**
Make learning science fun and interesting with fantastic books by fabulous au-thors. Participants will explore the works of several authors known for their ability to make scientific concepts both interesting and easy to understand. Participants will adventure through the science and author partnership and take materials with them to teach basic concepts in life, earth, and physical sciences in their classroom. (grade level focus - elementary) Register Now
- Receive over $75 in FREE materials
- Learn new strategies to use children's literature for integrating science
- Discover new ways to enhance your students critical thinking skills
- Create activities for use in the classroom
- Earn 10 license renewal points
- Earn 1 graduate credit (30 license renewal points) through the School of Education for a reduced tuition of $200
For more information, contact the Center at email@example.com.