Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Christian School Administration
- Randy Brunk, M.Ed.
Headmaster of Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy
Regent Graduate, 1989
"Looking back ... I can take almost every single facet of my daily work and tie it to my training at Regent."
Read Randy's Story>>
Online Degree Overview
The Master of Education in Christian School Administration program is a unique master’s degree specially designed to equip administrators to develop a school culture that prepares students to live lives set apart for God. The focus is on complete surrender and obedient discipleship to Christ for the purpose of building His body of believers worldwide. Our master's degree in Christian School Administration is distinctive in that it offers specific courses to develop both the academic and spiritual skills you’ll need to lead your school. For instance, we offer courses in school law and finance as well as biblical integration and Christian character formation. Successful completion of your degree can also lead to Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) administrator certification.
Master's in Christian School Administration Highlights
Curriculum: View Course Sequence & Descriptions
Length: 34 credit hours. May be completed in as little as 18 months.
Format: Delivered entirely face-to-face with some online components or entirely online. Students may begin the program in August, October, January, March, May, or July.
Results: Master of Education degree.
Important Links: Apply Now | Tuition & Financial Aid | Faculty |Course Schedule
Features: Recognized by the Association of Christian School International (ACSI) and International Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (IACCS) Certification. Learn more.
The Master of Education in Christian School Administration will build on your current teaching experience to prepare you for leadership positions in private school settings nationally and internationally.
Christian School Administration graduates will be able to:
- Possess the skills, knowledge and attitudes essential to bringing biblical fidelity to Christian school activities.
- Demonstrate content level competence as presented in the Christian School Program.
- Demonstrate excellence of professionally-based skills of administration.
- Demonstrate skills of faith-learning integration including those relating to hermeneutics.
- Demonstrate understanding of the relationship of Christian education to the companion institution of church and the biblically responsible institution of parents.
- Demonstrate understanding of the role of Christian education as a disciple equipping activity.
Motto: The heart of education is the education of the heart.