Certificate of Graduate Studies in Christian Education (CGS)
The Certificate in Christian Education Program consists of three, 3-credit master's level courses intended to strengthen the teaching skills of Christian-school teachers through understanding successful teaching practices, giving Christian educators biblical perspectives on integrating Christian values in education and culminating in the development of a personalized teaching model that will equip the educator to be an academically excellent disciple maker.
Program Highlights Include:
- Length: Certificate may be completed in 8-12 months.
- EBIB 502 God's Kingdom & Academics (3 credits)
- EBIB 510 Personalized Teaching Model (3 credits)
- EDCS 501 Research Based Teaching Skills (3)
- Format: Courses are offered online with interactive coursework. Some face-to-face courses may be offered in Virginia Beach. Students may begin the program in the fall semester.
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours.
- Cost: $200 per credit hour
- Results: Certificate of Graduate Studies in Christian Education