Christian Education Certificate
This certificate includes three master's level courses intended to strengthen teaching skills through understanding successful teaching practices, give Christian educators biblical perspectives on Christian education and culminate in the development of a personalized teaching model that equips the educator to be an academically excellent disciple maker.
Program Highlights Include:
- Length: Certificate may be completed in 8-12 months.
- EDCS 501 Research Based Teaching Skills (3 credits)
- EBIB 502 God's Kingdom and Academics (3 credits)
- EBIB 510 Personalized Teaching Model (3 credits)*
- Format: Courses are offered online with interactive coursework. Some face-to-face courses may be offered at Virginia Beach. Students may begin the program in the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours.
- Cost: $200 per credit hour
*Prerequisites: EDCS 501 and EBIB 502