Christian Education Certificate
The Christian Education Certificate program includes three master's-level courses intended to strengthen the teaching skills of Christian school teachers through understanding successful teaching practices, give Christian educators biblical perspectives on integrating Christian values in education and culminate in the development of a personalized teaching model that will equip the educator to be an academically excellent disciple maker.
Program Highlights Include:
- Length: Certificate may be completed in 8-12 months.
- EDCS 501 Research Based Teaching Skills (3 credits)
- EBIB 502 God's Kingdom & Academics (3 credits)
- EBIB 510 Personalized Teaching Model (3 credits)*
- Format: Courses are offered online with interactive coursework. Some face-to-face courses may be offered in Virginia Beach. Students may begin the program in the fall semester.
- Credit Hours: 9 credit hours.
- Cost: $200 per credit hour
*Prerequisites: EDCS 501 and EBIB 502