Letterhead • Notepad • Envelope • Folder • Program Sheet • Plaques
There are two types of stationery supplies that can be ordered: university-wide and School of Education-specific.
- To order university-wide stationery, visit the Central Store Supplies on the Copy Services website.
- From this website, you can order pre-printed, pre-designed Regent University: letterhead, 2nd sheet matching letterhead, ½ sheet memo pad, ½ sheet notepad, nametags (8 per sheet, you print on name), #10 envelope, #10 window envelope, #10 Permit 91 envelope, 9 x 12 envelope, 10 x 13 envelope, and white pocket folders w/ logo.
- You will need a cost code and account number for ordering. Have the invoice sent directly to Jeff Ludvik. Supplies should be delivered directly to you.
- Copy Services orders these supplies in bulk, saving you money. However, order well in advance of an event (two weeks prior minimum), to make sure that Copy Services has enough in supply.
- To order School of Education-specific stationery, contact Jeff Ludvik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Education-specific stationery includes program sheets, letterhead, notepads, all envelopes, and folders.
- For direct reprints with no changes, allow 12 business days for delivery.
- Newly designed or changes to stationery items will need to go through University Marketing. Allow five weeks for delivery.
- Plaques can be ordered directly from American Awards & Graphics. Call Frankie at 787-482-1878. Allow 15 business days for delivery.