Carle M. Hunt, B.S.B.A., M.B.A., D.B.A.
Prior to coming to Regent University, Carle Hunt served as professor at several distinguished universities, senior administrator at three Christian colleges, headmaster of two Christian academies, administrator of a large urban church, and as a business executive in the private sector.
Dr. Hunt began working at Regent University in 1986 (CBN University at that time) as the Academic Vice President and the Accreditation Liaison to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Since 1990, Dr. Hunt has been a professor/adjunct professor in the Schools of Business, Government, Center for Leadership Studies, Divinity and Education.
Dr. Hunt's career mission is to challenge, encourage, motivate and equip leaders in the United States, western and non-western countries, through service as a teacher, mentor, consultant, and facilitator in order that their organizations can more effectively respond to the Great Commission and the Great Commandment through:
- Biblically based view of leadership development and organizational effectiveness
- Mission statements, objectives, goals, direction setting, strategies and action plans which are research based and driven by outcomes benefiting the ones to be served
- Client-oriented strategic planning which focuses on meeting needs in the context of organizational mission
- Teaching, modeling and facilitating the knowledge, skills and practicing of building and maintaining right relationships, restoring broken relationships, developing people, building a team and making people-oriented decisions
- On-going analysis of effectiveness designed to improve and innovate
- A leadership philosophy that exemplifies commitment to excellence, integrity, staff fulfillment and productivity
Regent University School of Education
1000 Regent University Drive, ADM 243
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
757.352.4273, FAX 757.352.4247