School of Divinity Study Tour
"Paul and Peter in Greece, Malta, Sicily, and Italy"
March 2 – March 15, 2014
Join Regent University's School of Divinity for a 13-day journey through Greece, Malta, Sicily, and Italy where you'll have the opportunity to travel with Regent School of Divinity Visiting Professor Dr. Mark Wilson, a leading biblical scholar on Paul and his journeys.
This once-in-a-lifetime study tour and spiritual adventure will take you to significant biblical sites visited by Paul in Greece, Malta, Sicily, and Italy. The trip is open to Regent University students, alumni, staff and faculty as well as family and friends of Regent University and CBN.
View the Trip Itinerary »
Cost: $2,775 per person in double occupancy, single room is $3,320; airfare and tuition are additional.
International Travel Assistance Fee: $50 (to be paid directly to Regent University)
Registration: fill out this form »
or return to step 2 (medical release) & 3 (deposit/payment) »
Deadline: An immediate deposit of $200 per person ensures a place on the trip. The deposit is fully refundable up to January 1, 2014. The registration deadline is December 15, 2013. Final payment is required by January 14, 2014.
Tour Brochure: Tour Brochure prepared by Tutku Tours
More information: email Mark Wilson »
- Twelve nights in three-star hotels
- All breakfasts and ten dinners; water included in dinners in Sicily and Italy
- Group airport transfer in Athens
- All entrance fees to the sites and museums on the itinerary
- Services of professional English-speaking licensed guides
- Tours and transfers by private buses
- Tips and gratuities to tour guides and drivers
- Flight to Malta and ferries to Sicily and Italy
Price does not include:
- Lunches or water in Greece and Malta; all other drinks are extra
- 1 dinner in Athens and 1 dinner in Fiumicino
- Personal extras such as phone calls, laundry or valet service, porterage of luggage, baggage insurance, and excess baggage charges
- Airline Flights from your home airport to Athens (ATH) and departure from Rome (FCO). Please contact Dr. Wilson about recommended arrival and departure times
- Travel insurance is recommended for lost luggage or cancelled flights, which has happened with previous tour participants
- Valid Passport for at least 6 months before departure. U.S. citizens may enter Greece, Malta, and Italy without a visa for tourist reasons. However, if your citizenship is not American, you must consult your consulate regarding visa requirements for entry to these European countries. Do not register for the trip until you know your visa status! It is the traveler's responsibility to have all necessary documentation in his/her possession before departure. If you do not have a passport or need to renew it, apply immediately because it may take months to obtain it.
||60 days prior to departure:
||59–45 days prior to departure:
||44–30 days prior to departure:
||29–15 days prior to departure:
||14–7 days prior to departure:
||6–0 days prior to departure
Students may register for three credit hours for this study tour at a significantly discounted rate (in addition to the basic trip cost).
All details are subject to change. Please refer to this page frequently for up-to-date information as details are finalized and posted.
Payment can be made directly to Tutku Tours, our land agent, in two ways: Visa-Mastercard or by bank wire transfer.
||To pay with Visa or Mastercard (there is no service charge), click the link and fill in the credit card form at our website.
||You can make a bank wire transfer to Tutku's bank account (check with your bank first regarding the wire fee)
Turkish Bank: FINANSBANK A.S. (U.S. Dollar Account)
Swift Code: FNNBTRISIZM
IBAN Number: TR270011100000000012382654
Beneficiary's Name: Tutku Tours
Beneficiary's Address: GOP Bulvari No:3/303 Izmir 35210 Turkey
Beneficiary's Account Number: 12382654
Our Bank's address in Turkey:
1388 Sokak. No:16/A
Alsancak – Izmir 35600 TURKEY
Other Important Details
||In case of an emergency and the leader Dr. Mark Wilson is unable to continue with the tour, he will have a designated assistant to take over and work with the tour guide to complete the tour.
||For specific medical information related to travel to Greece, Malta, and Italy, see http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/
||All American citizens are advised to register their time abroad for the trip with the U.S. State Department at https://step.state.gov/step/