Donald L. Tucker
Former Associate Dean of Academics
Audio welcome for new students
- Ed.D., University of Pennsylvania
- Th.M., Princeton Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- M.A., Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- B.A., Trinity Bible College
- Post Doctoral Studies, Harvard University, Graduate School of Education
- Thesis Research and Writing
- Masters Research and Writing
Published Chapters and Journal Articles
- "The Rise of the Professional Doctor of Ministry Degree in the Association of Theological Schools," Evangelical Review of Theology, Vol. 30, No. 1, January 2006, pp. 13-30.
- "Understanding Learning Styles and Study Strategies of Korean Students in American Colleges and Universities," Educational Resource and Information Center. March 2003. ERIC document #ED478616.
- "The Holy Spirit in the Old and New Testaments: Implications for Today," Paraclete: A Journal Concerning the Work of the Holy Spirit. Winter 1995, pp. 16-22.
- "Advice Concerning the Operation of Spiritual Gifts in the Church," Paraclete: A Journal Concerning the Work of the Holy Spirit. Winter 1995, pp. 23-28.
- "Urban Center Needs: Opportunities and Challenges for Christian Education" in Christian Education for the 21st Century. Springfield, MO: General Council of the Assemblies of God, 1992.
- "Tips on Buying Commentaries," Leadership: A Practical Journal for Church Leaders. Winter 1985, pp. 62-63.
- "Biblical Preaching: Theology, Relevance, Empowerment," Paraclete: A Journal Concerning the Work of the Holy Spirit. Summer 1985, pp. 23-29.
- "How to Encourage Faithful Giving," Advance. March 1984, p. 10.
- Review of Timothy Johnson, Finding God in the Questions: A Personal Journey (Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2004). In The Christian Librarian: Journal of the Association of Christian Librarians, Volume 48, no. 3, 2005, p. 104-105.
- Review of Erik Kolbell, What Jesus Meant: The Beatitudes and a Meaningful Life. In The Christian Librarian: Journal of the Association of Christian Librarians, Volume 49, no. 1, 2006, pp. 24-25.
- Review of Gary Meadors, Decision Making God's Way: A New Model for Knowing God's Will. ( Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 2003). In The Christian Librarian: Journal of the Association of Christian Librarians, Volume 48 (1) February 2005.
- Review of Marvin McMickle, Living Water for Thirsty Souls: Unleashing the Power of Exegetical Preaching ( Valley Forge: Judson Press, 2001). In The Christian Librarian: Journal of the Association of Christian Librarians, Volume 46 (2) June 2003, p. 75.
- Review of Tony Bates, Managing Technological Change (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000) in American Association of Higher Education, AAHE Bulletin, June 2001.
- American Association of Higher Education
- Assemblies of God (Ordained)
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- Network of Biblical Storytellors
- Religious Education Association
- Society for College and University Planning