Michael D. Palmer |
- Ph.D., Marquette University
- Visiting Research Fellow, Cornell University
- M.A., University of Montana
- B.A., University of Montana
- Moral Theory
- Contemporary Ethical Problems
- Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- Business Ethics
- Media Ethics
- Seminar on Ethics and Responsibility
- History of Philosophy
- Ancient Western Philosophy
- Seminar on Aristotle
- Seminar on Aristotle's Ethics and Politics
- Seminar on Plato
- Medieval Philosophy
- Modern Philosophy
- Contemporary Philosophy
- Special Topics
- Seminar on Technology and Happiness
- Classical Greek World
- Philosophy of Religion
- The Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy
- International Society for Neoplatonic Studies
- Gabriel Marcel Society
- Phi Sigma Tau: International Honor Society for Philosophy
- The Society for Pentecostal Studies
Academic/Professional Awards and Recognitions
- 2002 E.M. and Estella Clark Award for Excellence in Teaching, Scholarship and Service.
- Who's Who among America's Teachers 4th ed. (1998), 6th ed. (2000), 8th ed. (2004), 9th ed. (2005) 10th ed. (2006).
- Who's Who in the Midwest, 24th Edition, 1993.
- Who's Who in the World, 13th Edition, 1996.
- Men of Achievement, 16th Edition, 1993.
- Arthur J. Schmitt Fellowship (This fellowship supported writing the Ph.D. dissertation.), 1981-1982.
- Smith Family Traveling Scholarship (This award supported study and research at Cornell University.), 1980-1981.