Michael V. Di Fuccia |
- "Owen Barfield: Theology as Poetic Metaphysics," PhD thesis, 2014
- "Theology Beyond Foundationalism: the Theological Oeuvre of Nancey Murphy," M.A. thesis, 2008
- "Owen Barfield: The Truthfulness of the Imagination," Regent University, Imagination and the First and Last Inkling: A Conversation with Owen A. Barfield, Aug. 2014.
- Grandson of Owen Barfield- Philosopher, Poet, Author & C. S. Lewis Confidant
- "No Place for the Soul: a Critique of Catherine Malabou's 'Accidental' Ontology," St. Anne's College, Oxford University, The Soul Conference, 2013
- "Owen Barfield and Martin Heidegger: Language and Poetics," King's College, London, Postgraduate Study Day, 2012
- "A Theological Critique of Modern Science: Theology and Quantum Physics," Krakow, Poland, What is Life? Conference, 2011