Partners in Ministry Training Program
Enhance Your Ministry Resources. Support New Church Leaders.
To help you enhance your ministry resources and support seminary students in achieving their calling, Regent University will launch Partners in Ministry Training (PMT) in Fall 2015. The program offers churches the opportunity to:
- Work with committed and motivated seminary students pursuing a high-powered seminary degree from a biblically grounded seminary.
- Help equip and shape the next generation of church leaders.
- Support ministerial staff by recommending staff from your own church to pursue the PMT program.
- Offer real-life ministry experiences with a mentoring relationship.
- Offer financial assistance, housing or employment.
- Benefit from growth opportunities and events at Regent. Chief among these is the annual PMT Partners' Summit, to celebrate the achievements of students and partner churches in the PMT program.
Mark Batterson, D.Min. '12
Lead Pastor, National Community Church
"It was the beginning stages of the D.Min. program that really helped define my leadership gift and lay a foundation for what the Lord has done. It gave me the practical tools that I needed."
Read more >