Partners in Ministry Training Application
Thank you for your interest in the Partners in Ministry Training program. In order to apply, please complete the following:
- Regular admissions application to Regent University's School of Divinity
- Secure a letter of endorsement from your sending church. The letter should be on church letterhead and include:
- an evaluation of your fitness for vocational church ministry and perceived ability to raise financial support
- an affirmation of the church's plan to receive donations on your behalf and contribute those donations to your budgeted expenses
- specific mention of the other tangible and intangible ways that the church plans to support you during your seminary career and perhaps beyond
- please mail your letter of endorsement to:
Partners in Ministry Training DIV 391
1000 Regent University Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-9800
- Your responses to the several questions in the webform below. We recommend that you first write out your responses in a savable document and then copy them into the webform. Each question will have a limit of 300 words.
All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Invalid or Empty Required Field
Mark Batterson, D.Min. '12
Lead Pastor, National Community Church
"It was the beginning stages of the D.Min. program that really helped define my leadership gift and lay a foundation for what the Lord has done. It gave me the practical tools that I needed."
Read more >