Degree Requirements - Human Services Counseling
In the School of Psychology & Counseling, our programs integrate scholarly and rigorous academic training within a Christian worldview to produce highly trained counselors and clinical psychologists. For the Masters in Human Services Counseling program, our degree requirements are as follows:
- Complete the 30 credit hours program requirement.
- Maintain a 3.0 grade point average throughout the program.
- Successful completion of the Library research course.
- Online/distance students must participate in a 5-day residency at Regent's campus in Virginia Beach, Va.
- Complete the program within five years of the start date.