Interested in Becoming a Site Supervisor
for MA Counseling Students?
Why partner with Regent University?
- Receive support for your agency from students trained in our CACREP-Accredited Master of Arts in Counseling program
- Train students who will be employable in your agency
- Regent University faculty and site supervisors maintain ongoing relationship to help students succeed
- Students have a high degree of integrity and are committed to ethical practices
Benefits of a Partnership
- Students are available to help with the infrastructure of your site
- Students can be trained in the inner workings of a counseling site
- Offer specialization for counseling students in areas that are your expertise
- Invest in quality students, provide excellent training, and have more support available for your site's programs
What we need...
- Licensed Site Supervisors willing to supervise students taking internship courses
- Site Supervisors willing to supervise students taking practicum courses
- Meet with students for weekly supervision (1 hour)
- Ongoing Supervision of students' clinical activities
- Practicum (100 hours over 1 semester)
- Internship (600 hour minimum/300 hours per semester)
- Midterm and final student evaluations
- 1-2 meetings with Regent faculty during semester to assess students' progress
Dr. David Savinsky
For more information: Site Supervisors "Quick" Reference for Masters Practicum & Internship