Graduate Psychology and Counseling Programs
Graduate School of Psychology & Counseling programs prepare graduates in a distinctly Christian manner while meeting accreditation, certification and educational requirements for licensure. These programs are designed for individuals to take their knowledge into every corner of the world in order to assist people in the prevention and resolution of the problems of human living. A strong emphasis is placed on the restoration of relationships: individual to God, individual to individual and restoration within the family, the church and the community.
Master of Arts (M.A.) in Counseling
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling —
- M.A. in Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling —
- M.A. in School Counseling — On-Campus/Online*
- M.A. in Human Services Counseling — Online
Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology — On-Campus**
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Joint Degree Options
- Joint Degrees - Individuals may choose to pursue degrees from more than one graduate school at Regent University.
- Post-Master's Certificate Programs — On-Campus/Online*
* Accredited by Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
** Accredited by Commission on Accreditation, American Psychological Association (APA).