There are four ways to purchase tickets to performances: at the Box Office, by phone, on our website or by mail. The Box Office is located in the grand lobby of the Communication & Performing Arts Center.
Box Office Hours and Contact
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Also open one hour prior to each performance
1000 Regent University Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23464-9800
We offer accessible parking, entrances, restrooms and seating. Listening assistive devices are available in both theatres. Headsets may be used with or without hearing aids and are distributed free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis. The Communication & Performing Arts Center strives to make its performances and facilities accessible to all our patrons. If you would like to receive additional information about accessibility or require an accommodation, please contact the Box Office at 757.352.4245.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- Children under 5 years of age are not permitted in the theatres except where noted.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Exchanges are available for subscription tickets only and must be made no later than one hour prior to the original curtain time.
- Lost tickets can be reprinted at the Box Office.
- Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted in the theatres.
- Food and Beverages are not permitted in the theatres.