Tuition & Fees
A nonrefundable $350 deposit is required by October 1, 2012. See below for tuition, program fee, food, lodging and transportation details.
Tuition - $2,765 ($855 + course fee)
Program fee - $1,340 (nonrefundable)
Total tuition and fees - $4,105
Food, Lodging & Transportation
Nonrefundable program fee includes:
- $350 deposit (nonrefundable)
- Lodging in Park City, Utah (separate accommodations will be provided for male and female students)
- Shuttle to and from the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Windrider Forum Conference fee
- 10 tickets to the 2013 Sundance Festival films*
- Students are responsible for making their own flight arrangements, travel expenses to and from their local airport, meals in Park City, UT or during travel, books and any taxes. Some rental properties have kitchens if you choose to cook and your schedule permits.
- Students need to: schedule flights to arrive at SLC on Sunday, January 20 (no later than 1 p.m.); depart on Sunday, January 27 (no earlier than 11 a.m.). Dr. Newman will provide a shuttle to transport students from and to the SLC airport as a group.
- We ask that students not purchase airline tickets until you are contacted with confirmation from Margie Ackerman that the class makes, which should be at the beginning of October.
For more information, visit the scholarships section of our website.
*Additional film tickets may be purchased at the festival.