Tuition & Fees
A nonrefundable $250 deposit is required with every application. See below for tuition, program fee, food, lodging and transportation details. For more information, please contact Margie Ackerman at email@example.com.
Application deadline and deposit extended to March 7. Limited scholarships available through the Deans Office.
Tuition - $2,765 ($855 + infrastructure fee)
Program fee - $1,500 (nonrefundable)(Some scholarships may be available)
Total tuition and fees - $4,265 (Before scholarships are applied)
Non-Credit Program Fee for SCA alumni:
Alumni living in Los Angeles - $1500 (nonrefundable). Program fee does not cover housing.
Alumni not living in Los Angeles - $2500 (nonrefundable)
Food, Lodging & Transportation
Nonrefundable program fee includes:
- A total of three meals during the course will be provided by SCA
- Lodging at Park La Brea in Los Angeles, CA (Housing consists of 2 bedroom, 5-bed furnished apartments. Separate accommodations will be provided for male and female students). See FAQ page for apartment details.
- Transportation to and from the LAX
- Transportation will be provided to various Hollywood locations
- Students are responsible for making their own flight arrangements, travel expenses to and from their local airport, meals in Los Angeles or during travel, books and any taxes.
- Students must bring their own linens, for a standard size single bed, and towels.
- Students need to: schedule flights to arrive at LAX on Wednesday, May 8 (no later than 6:00 p.m.); depart on Thursday, May 23 (no later than 10:00 a.m.). Group transportation to and from LAX will be provided to students who arrive and depart within the above window.
- We ask that students not purchase airline tickets until you are contacted with confirmation from Margie Ackerman that the class makes, which should be at the beginning of March.
This class falls under the financial aid package received by students who apply for aid. For more information, visit the scholarships section of our website.