If you are interested in contributing to the exploration and advancement of global business, we are interested in hearing from you. The RGBR seeks articles from contributors who are recognized experts in their field or who have requisite experience and credentials to be qualified to speak authoritatively on a subject matter. RGBR invites articles addressing the following content areas:
- Strategy and Planning
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business Globalization and Social Responsibility
- Human Resource Development and People Management
- Organization and Change Management
- Values-based Management/Faith and Workplace Integration
- Finance, Accounting and Financial Management
- Technology and Operations Management
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Not for Profit and Public Sector Management
- Leadership and Executive Development
- Business Environment and Public Policy
When developing your submission, please consider the following, which will increase your potential for acceptance and publication:
- Focus the article in the content areas described previously.
- If your article is technically focused in content, include perspectives on the biblical implications of the content (e.g., an article that focuses on people management strategies of a corporate merger could focus on the technical subject matter within the content of the article; however, the article would need to include biblical or values-based perspectives about the implications of people management during a time of change).
- Provide application of leading and emerging management thinking from recognized experts and/or biblical perspectives from rigorous exegesis.
- Seek to equip or inform the reader with a practical article written in a popular press style for a broad and experienced audience using active voice, succinct and compelling language.
- Identify any relevant sources of research that support your article.
- Distinguish or recommend industries, organization types or global regions where the article may have greater application.
- Seek to answer the "so what" question by ensuring the article:
- Presents new ideas or new perspectives on existing approaches.
- Persuades and convinces the reader.
- Incorporates real-life illustrations from business practice or consulting experience.
- Uses new and proven concepts to challenge traditional methods or to support new models and approaches based on traditional perspectives.
RGBR is currently accepting submissions in the following categories:
- Feature Articles: (1200 – 2500 words)
- Case Studies: (2500-4000 words, not including any data appendices)
- Toolkit/Executive Summaries: (250-500 words)
All articles should be written in APA format and should be submitted in word.doc format through the OJS manuscript system accessed here. Please register in the system and submit your manuscript per the instructions provided. Click here to register.
All submissions must include the following:
- An abstract summarizing the article in 150 words or less
- The author(s) biographical summary 100 words or less (per author)
- The contact author’s address and daytime phone number.
If your article is accepted, you will be required to submit a signed Permission to Publish form [PDF]
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration of contributing to RGBR.
Any questions concerning electronic submission should be directed to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.