The Journal of Practical Consulting (JPC) announces a special Call for Papers for the Spring 2013 issue to be published in April. This issue will focus on the use of assessments in consulting and coaching. Article submissions should:
- Clearly identify the assessment tool used.
- Present quantifiable results linking the assessment instrument to individual or organizational performance.
- Present qualitative support for results.
- Discuss usefulness of assessment instrument used.
- Present recommendations for future use of the instrument.
- Meet JPC submission guidelines.
February 28, 2013
I look forward to receiving your submission.
The Journal of Practical Consulting (JPC) is a technical-refereed publication designed to provide an online forum for dialogue, dissemination, exploration, and examination of innovative insights, practical applications, and emerging trends, tools, and techniques in the world of consulting. The multidisciplinary nature of the JPC empowers consulting practitioners, leaders, educators, and other professionals to network across disciplines and gain a well-rounded perspective that promotes success in the consulting environments of today and of the future.
Dr. Diane M. Wiater
Making the Extraordinary our Standard
Editor, Journal of Practical Consulting