Inner Resources for Leaders is a popular-press magazine on the subject of leadership and Christian spirituality covering such topics as:
- Leadership and Spirituality
- The Devotional Habits/Disciplines of Leaders
- Devotional Reflections for Leaders
- Leadership Profiles of Inspirational Leaders in Christian History
- Spiritual Direction and Leadership
- Spiritual Formation and Leadership
- Christian Leadership in History
- Theories and Models of Spiritual Leadership
- Christian Leadership
- Religious Leadership
Manuscripts submitted will be screened by the editors for appropriateness and then selected for editing and publication. Inner Resources for Leaders is free of charge. For more information on submission guidelines, please see the Submissions page.
All of our journal articles may be reprinted in accordance with the doctrine of fair use as described in the U.S. Copyright Law. Anyone wishing to reprint School of Business & Leadership articles for commercial use or monetary gain must request permission and pay the associated fee. Please click here to request reprint permission.