FAQ - Admissions & Applications
- What is required to be considered for admission and how do I apply?
- What are your admissions deadlines?
- Can I do the program online?
- What happens once I am accepted into the program?
- Does Regent provide scholarships?
- Do you accept international students into your programs?
- What documentation do you need from an international student?
- Do you need transcripts—what happens if they are not in English?
- What are the visa requirements?
- What nationalities are represented at Regent?
- I am working full time and would like to pursue further education. Can I do that without interrupting family and career?
- I attended college several years ago but never graduated. Now that I have been in the workforce for a few years, I would like to complete my degree. Can SBL help me?
- Who can help me with the application process?
Please follow the link to view our admissions requirements and online application.
Please follow the link to find application deadlines.
Yes. For your convenience, all of our programs are offered online.
Upon acceptance into a program you will receive an email from your program director with more information about the enrollment process.
Yes. Regent University has many forms of financial aid available including scholarships, grants, tuition discounts for military and government employees, and participation in the federal student loan program. Students are encouraged to explore the links below to learn more about each of these financial aid opportunities.
- Regent University Financial Aid
- School of Business & Leadership Financial Aid
- Military Financial Aid
Yes. The School of Business & Leadership does accept international students.
International students should check out our international student requirements.
A necessary part of your application includes transcripts from all previously attended educational institutions. Our accrediting agency requires official transcripts, which is defined as being received by Regent University in a sealed envelope from the previous educational institution or evaluation agency. Transcripts in a language other than English must include an official English translation with a course-by-course evaluation and be converted to the American Grade Point Average system. Please click here to see where the transcripts can be evaluated as well as where they should be sent.
Individuals without U.S. citizenship are required by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to meet specific requirements before receiving permission to study in the United States. Visit the international admissions page to get more information.
Regent University students currently represent more than 50 countries; 22 of those countries are represented in the School of Business & Leadership.
We encourage you to contact one of our admissions recruiters who can assist you with a plan and program that is best suited to your family and career needs.
Students who did not complete their undergraduate degrees have the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree through Regent University’s School of Undergraduate Studies and may select from a wide number of degree options. Degrees offered by the School of Undergraduate Studies are available on campus or online. You may apply to the School of Business & Leadership once you are within one semester of completing your undergraduate degree.
Your SBL admissions counselor can. Contact us now.