Dail Fields, Ph.D.
Dr. Dail Fields has been a part of Regent University since 1999 with the School of Business & Leadership. He currently teaches in and serves as the director of the Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership program. Dr. Fields also serves as a Senior Research Scientist with the Institute for Behavioral Research at the University of Georgia. He has published over 50 research studies and book chapters, as well as a reference book on measurement of work related variables. Dr. Fields was a Fulbright Scholar based in Lithuania in 2006-2007. He also provides consulting services in applied statistics, management, and leadership development to education, business and government organizations.
Dr. Fields has been a guest lecturer and speaker for professional organizations and universities in Lithuania, Russia, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Prior to joining Regent University, Dr. Fields served on the faculties of George Washington University and the City University of Hong Kong. He also has management and consulting experience with firms which include MCI Telecommunications Corp. and Deloitte Touche & Co. and entrepreneurial experience gained in starting a small business.
- Fulbright Scholar, 2006-2007
- Honorary Professor, Henan University, Kaifeng, China 2003
- President's Fellow, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1990-1994
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Scholar, Johns Hopkins University, 1964-1968
- Ph.D. Georgia Institute of Technology, 1994
- B.A. with Honors. Johns Hopkins University, 1968
SERVICE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Consulting Editor, International Journal of Leadership Studies
- Reviewer: Journal of Management, Employee Relations, Health Services Research, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, Human Resource management Journal, Journal of Organizational and Occupational Psychology, Baltic Journal of Management, Public Administration Review, Corporate Governance: An International Review, American Journal of Distance Education, and Academy of Management Annual Meeting.
- Peer reviewer for Fulbright Scholar Program in Business and Management
- Organizational and leadership assessment
- Cross-cultural management
- Health care management