Annual Virtual Conference on Moral Leadership
"And God spoke all these words: I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments."
Welcome to the first day of our annual Virtual Conference on Moral Leadership. This year our focus is on the Ten Commandments and Organizational Leadership. Please join Dr. Karl Inge Tangen for a video presentation on the impact of the 1st Commandment on Organizational Leadership.
Video PresentationPart 1
Dr. Karl Inge Tangen
(PhD, The Norwegian School of Theology) is associate professor in practical theology as well as pastor in the Filadelfia church of Oslo. He is currently involved in leadership training and organizational development in several institutions. His research areas include practical theology, Pentecostal theology and spirituality, transformational leadership, communication and ethics.
- The First Word on Business - David W. Gill & Albert M. Erisman
- Enlightening America's Post-Christian 5-D Worldview: Falling Off the Ethical Cliff - Thomas S. Heemstra
- The First Commandment: The Genesis and basis for Moral Leadership - Boniface Toulassi
- The Authentic Leader: Rejecting a Graven Image of Self - J. Hall C. Thorp
- Acts 8:26-40: Being Led and Leading Out of the House of Bondage - Wayne Sass
Moderator: Dr. Karl Inge Tangen
First, login to the discussion website here either by using your social network information or register for an account. Next, use the password leadership to join the discussion board.