Vice President for Advancement
“The Office of Advancement and University Relations will work to provide the resources needed to protect Regent University's mission of training Christian leaders for generations to come.”
Leadership in Advancement
- Provides leadership for services related to the advancement of Regent University.
- Responsible for supporting the president in a successful university-wide fund development effort, including annual fund initiatives, corporate and foundation relations, planned and deferred giving and special events.
- Advises the president and other senior staff on revenue generation and constituency development, working to implement the strategic plan for Regent University.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the university's relationships with targeted constituents and for increasing the university's image and reputation with key publics.
- Provides guidance and training to the advancement staff in Biblical stewardship, comprehensive fund development programs, and institutional marketing and communications.
- Supervises the departments of advancement, alumni relations, advancement marketing and research, and advancement and university events.
Ms. Ann LeBlanc
Beginning with her first job as a teenager, helping to prepare the CBN University Library for opening in 1978, Ann LeBlanc has dedicated much of her career to supporting CBN and Regent. With more than 15 years of experience at CBN, Ms. LeBlanc most recently served as Vice President of Major Gifts and Planned Giving. She has also worked with event planning and travel for CBN.
Ann serves on the board of Mercy Chefs, a faith-based disaster relief organization that provides meals for people during disaster situations and recovery efforts.
She works closely with her husband, Gary, in the hotel/restaurant industry, with nearly a decade of experience as owner/operators. Ms. LeBlanc studied speech communication and public relations at James Madison University. She and her husband have three children.